- Full Time ongoing role (commencing Term 1 2019)
- Rewarding career opportunity at a reputable independent school
- Innovative, visionary and dynamic approach to student learning
- Competitive salary
- No extra-curricular teacher participation requirements on weekends
Renowned for small class sizes and innovation in self?directed learning and technology, MET School offers learning opportunities that vary from traditional classrooms, including video conferencing and modern online resources. With 12 campuses spread across New South Wales, MET offers a supportive and engaging work environment.
We are seeking an immediately available Technological & Applied Studies (TAS) Teacher for a vacancy at our Oatlands Campus who meets the following criteria:
- Respect for and ability to work within the MET School Ethos & Values
- Flexible and enthusiastic with proven ability to support students meet individual learning objectives
- Excellent understanding of the NSW Curriculum and Syllabus documentation with experience in TAS, including Wood & Metal.
- Excellent collaborative skills, including the ability to work with parents, students and colleagues within the faculty, campus and wider school
- Comfortable in stepping away from traditional classroom teaching practices, to embrace modern teaching methods and technologies including video conferencing and online resources.
- Experience in a similar role will be highly regarded.
- Holding current Working with Children Clearance (WCCC).
Candidates from all educational sectors are invited to express interest.
Apply via Seek now.