MET School is an independent, co-educational Christian school, with 12 locations across NSW, delivering curriculum to Years 3 to 12. MET schools focus on using innovative pedagogy and e-learning, with high expectations that students become successful self-directed learners, who uphold our values of Integrity, Care and Compassion, Respect, Responsibility and Commitment to self-discipline and excellence.
This is the opportunity to become part of a committed and innovative educational community, which extends across Australia and with campuses around the world. Lachlan Macquarie Campus consists of four sites: Orange, Condobolin, Cowra and Mt Victoria.
Applications are invited for the position of:
Senior Teacher, Orange MET School Primary
Location: Orange MET School
- A dynamic and experienced teacher, to coordinate the day to day operations of the Primary School, supervise and mentor staff and implement new programs under the leadership of the Head of Campus, Orange.
- Capacity to establish high standards and expectations, implement a positive learning environment, which caters for students of all abilities; differentiate lessons and build independence in learning. A knowledge of current pedagogy, assessment for learning and a strong background in literacy and numeracy programs will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated capacity to integrate technology into the learning environment and an ability to lead a team in a multi-stage environment.
- Commitment to teamwork, capacity to collaborate with other colleagues in a multi –site campus and upholding the values and ethos of our MET School.
- Applicants must have NESA approval to teach K-6 and possess a current Working with Children Check,
Closing Date: 18 January 2019
Applications and further details: Mr David Scott, Head of Campus, Lachlan Macquarie MET School Campus, 253-257 Dalton St, Orange, NSW, 2800. Tel 02 63604123 email: email@example.com
MET is part of the OneSchool Global network.