Goulburn campus is seeking a Secondary Science Teacher
- Location: MET Goulburn
- Capacity: 0.8 / 1.0 FTE
- Status: Permanent, Ongoing
- Start date: Term 2, 2019
- Competitive salaries
- Supportive and engaging work environment
- No extra-curricular teacher participation requirements on weekends
Renowned for its small class sizes and innovation in self?directed learning and technology, M.E.T. School offers learning opportunities that vary from traditional classrooms to video conferencing and online resources. Goulburn is one of 12 M.E.T. Campuses spread across NSW. Goulburn is offering a supportive and engaging work environment to a candidate that meets the following criteria:
- Respect for and ability to work within the M.E.T. School Ethos & Values
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Excellent understanding of the NSW Curriculum and Syllabus documentation
- Ability to support students through differentiation to meet individual learning needs
- Excellent collaborative skills, including the ability to work with parents, students and colleagues within the faculty, campus and wider school
- Previous experience in a similar role will be highly regarded
- Experience in Physics / Chemistry / Investigating Science will be advantageous
For more information about M.E.T. School, please visit www.metschool.nsw.edu.au
*In accordance with the new Child Protection Legislation, all those seeking child-related employment are required to have a WWCC Clearance number prior to employment*
Applicants will need to submit the following details with their CV:
- Covering Letter
- Details of appropriate academic and professional qualifications, including institutions and dates, including NSWIT details.
- A comprehensive CV.
- Names and contact details of two current professional referees who may be approached in confidence. One of which must be your current employer.
- In accordance with new Child Protection legislation, all people seeking child- related employment are required to have a WWCC Clearance number prior to employment. Please see www.newcheck.kids.nsw.gov.au for further information.
All applications can be sent to Neha Haribhai (HR Operations Partner) –firstname.lastname@example.org