- Keen to experience the joy of working with a community who support and respect you?
- Want to work with students who are committed to life-long learning?
- Excited to be part of a global school that has been described by educator Sir John Jones as “revolutionising learning”?
- Want to work at a school with almost no after-school commitments, where your family time is respected?
- Prevented from advancing in independent education because of your faith tradition?
campus is seeking a Secondary Science Teacher
- Start date: Term 1, 2019
- Competitive salaries
- Supportive and engaging work environment
- No extra-curricular teacher participation
requirements on weekends
for its small class sizes and innovation in self?directed learning and
technology, M.E.T. School offers learning opportunities that vary from
traditional classrooms to video conferencing and online resources. Goulburn is
one of 12 M.E.T. Campuses spread across NSW. Goulburn is offering a
supportive and engaging work environment to a candidate that meets the
- Respect for and ability to work within the
M.E.T. School Ethos & Values
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Excellent understanding of the NSW Curriculum
and Syllabus documentation
- Ability to support students through
differentiation to meet individual learning needs
- Excellent collaborative skills, including the
ability to work with parents, students and colleagues within the faculty,
campus and wider school
- Previous experience in a similar role will be
- Experience in Physics / Chemistry /
Investigating Science will be advantageous
For more information about M.E.T. School, please
*In accordance with the new
Child Protection Legislation, all those seeking child-related employment are
required to have a WWCC Clearance number prior to employment*
Applicants will need to submit
the following details with their CV:
- Covering Letter
- Details of appropriate
academic and professional qualifications, including institutions and
dates, including NSWIT details.
- A comprehensive CV.
- Names and contact details of two current
professional referees who may be approached in confidence. One of which
must be your current employer.
- In accordance with new Child
Protection legislation, all people seeking child- related employment are
required to have a WWCC Clearance number prior to employment. Please see www.newcheck.kids.nsw.gov.au for
All applications can
be sent to Neha Haribhai (HR Operations Partner) – firstname.lastname@example.org
MET is part of the OneSchool Global network.