- Role: Maths Teacher (Secondary)
- Location: MET Illawarra
- Capacity: Part Time (0.6 load)
- Status: Fixed Term till end of Term 4 2018
- Commencement date: 23/7/2018
MET is currently accepting expressions of interest for the above role. Whilst the role is only due to commence on the 23/07/2018, preferred candidates will be contacted in advance.
- Rewarding career opportunity at a reputable Christian independent school
- Innovative, visionary and dynamic approach to student learning
- Competitive salary
- No extra-curricular participation requirements on weekends
Renowned for our small class sizes and innovative self?directed learning and technology, at MET School we have moved beyond traditional classrooms to incorporate video conferencing and modern online learning management systems. With 12 campuses spread across New South Wales, we are proud of the supportive and engaging work environment as part of a global leading school education organisation.
We are seeking an experienced Mathematics Teacher for our Illawarra Campus. To succeed, we expect that you will have:
- Respect for and ability to work with our ethos & values
- Practical experience of the NSW Mathematics curriculum and syllabus.
- Experience in other areas of teaching (highly advantageous but not mandatory).
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach with proven ability to support students to achieve their learning objectives
- Excellent collaborative skills, including the ability to work positively with parents, students and colleagues within the faculty, campus and wider school
- The ability to adapt to modern teaching methods and technologies including video conferencing and online learning management systems.
- Current Working with Children Clearance (WCCC).
- In accordance with new Child Protection legislation, all people seeking child-related employment are required to have a WWCC Clearance number prior to employment. Please see www.newcheck.kids.nsw.gov.au for further information.
We welcome candidates from all educational sectors to express interest or enquire.
Apply via Seek. Queries to HR Operations Partner: email@example.com. Applications close 12 May 2018.
MET is part of the OneSchool Global network.