- Rewarding career opportunity at a reputable Christian independent school
- Innovative, visionary and dynamic approach to student learning
- Competitive salary
- No extra-curricular participation requirements on weekends
Renowned for our small class sizes and innovative self?directed learning and technology, at MET School we have moved beyond traditional classrooms to incorporate video conferencing and modern online learning management systems. With 12 campuses spread across New South Wales, we are proud of the supportive and engaging work environment as part of a global leading school education organisation.
Right now we are seeking an experienced Music and Mathematics Teacher for our Oatlands Campus. To succeed, we expect that you will have:
- Respect for and ability to work with our ethos & values
- Practical experience of the NSW Mathematics curriculum and syllabus.
- Experience in teaching Music or qualifications in Music
- Experience in teaching junior Maths
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach with proven ability to support students to achieve their learning objectives
- Excellent collaborative skills, including the ability to work positively with parents, students and colleagues within the faculty, campus and wider school
- The ability to adapt to modern teaching methods and technologies including video conferencing and online learning management systems.
- Current Working with Children Clearance (WCCC).
We welcome candidates from all educational sectors to express interest or enquire (we are quick to respond).