Tuesday 21st August, 2018
Albury Campus is seeking casual teachers to work in Primary and Secondary classes across different KLAs.
· Location: MET Albury
· Status: Casual, as required
· Competitive remuneration
· Supportive and engaging work environment
Renowned for its small class sizes and innovation in self?directed learning and technology, M.E.T School offers learning opportunities that vary from traditional classrooms to videoconferencing and online resources. Albury is one of 12 M.E.T campuses spread across NSW. Albury is offering a supportive and engaging work environment to a candidate that meets the following criteria:
· Respect for and ability to work within the M.E.T School Ethos and Values
· Flexible and enthusiastic
· Excellent understanding of the NSW curriculum and syllabus documentation
· Ability to support students through differentiation to meet individual learning needs
· Excellent collaborative skills, including the ability to work with parents, students and colleagues
Applications are to be submitted via seek or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants from all educational sectors are invited to apply but need to support the school's ethos.
For more information about M.E.T School, please visit www.metschool.nsw.edu.au
*In accordance with the new Child Protection Legislation, all those seeking child-related employment are required to have a WWCC Clearance number prior to employment*
M.E.T. School is an affiliation of OneSchool Global Ltd.